I’m so happy you’re interested in working on a post with me! (Or if you ended up on this page by accident, that’s ok too 😂) I really love writing collabs with other bloggers. Let’s see what we can come up with together!
My blog is open to guest posts, blog tour invitations, and collaborations! This means you can write a post and I’ll feature it here, and we can also work together and share posts on both of our blogs. Blog tours are super fun and if you’d like to invite me to be part of yours, feel free to reach out!
If you have any questions about blog collabs, be sure to check out these posts on Living the Blogging Life! They’re super helpful and informative.
Now that you know how to collaborate on blogging, let’s get to the fun part: writing a post together (or two!):
types of guest posts
Here are the different kinds of guest posts I’m open to publishing on my blog!
- YOUR CREATIVE HOBBIES | do you love photography, painting, bullet journaling, digital design, or something else that’s creative? show off your awesome creativity through a fun guest post!
- LIFE EXPERIENCES | you have a unique story to tell! every single person I’ve met has a cool perspective, set of interests and abilities, and their own life story. I’d love to hear yours and share it here, whether you’re chatting about where you’re from, what it’s like being in a family of ten, the impact moving across the globe had on you – the possibilities are endless!
- SOMETHING YOU’RE GOOD AT | if you can knit really well, weave super intriguing stories, or if you have a knack for making healthy meal plans, I’d be so happy to share your talents and interests! pass on what you’ve learned and have fun talking about a favorite topic of yours.
In staying with the style and atmosphere of my blog, I want to share guest posts that are uplifting, positive, helpful, and authentic (i.e. the writer of the post is the rightful owner of included pics and text)! I’m open to publishing guest posts, but I maintain the right to decline a submission that infringes copyright or does not meet my guest post standard.
There are two collab formats: one is where you share what I’ve written on your blog, and I publish your side of the collab on maggie’s doodles! The other is where we’re writing on a common topic and link back to each other’s blogs, keeping our respective content on our own site.
Here are some collaboration ideas to get us started!
- FAVORITES SWAP | we could chat about favorite food, what we love about the seasons, our favorite TV shows to watch – there are so many favorite possibilities!
- TOPIC Q&A | whether we interview each other about our blogging stories, our favorite stuffed animals growing up, or our experiences as writers, this is a really fun type of collab!
- ARTWORK SHOWCASE | we can swap the creative things we love to make and share them on each other’s blogs!
If you have an idea for a post we can do that’s not listed here, share it with me and I’ll let you know what I think!
I love being part of different goings-on in the blogging community!
If you’re hosting a blog tour and you’d like for one of the stops to be on maggie’s doodles, please reach out! If you’re hosting a giveaway and want to spread the word, let me know and I’ll consider mentioning it in a post. With anything else fun and involves a community effort (i.e. a blog party, virtual contest, blog project, and more!), if I haven’t already joined in, chances are that I’d like to! 😂💕
Head on over to my Contact page to reach out to me! I can’t wait to hear from you!