hi guys! welcome back to maggie’s doodles 😍 i get to take part in a *new* blog tag today!!
my awesome friend rebekah made ‘the blogging love tag’! i was SO excited when i saw it, especially when i saw that she tagged me! so thank you rebekah 🤩 she has a lovely blog that ia really enjoy reading. you guys can check out the original post here!
- Thank the person who nominated you, or whose blog you found this on
- Mention the creator of this tag — Rebekah @BooksandHooks
- Add the featured image to your post
- Include the rules in your post
- Answer the five original questions about blogging
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked
- Ask the bloggers you nominate two additional questions
- Nominate as many people as you want, or leave it at an open nomination!
- Tag it with ‘blogginglovetag’
- Spread the love of blogging! ❤
the original questions
- When did you start blogging? in 2010! i was part of a website called homeschoolblogger, and they actually used wordpress to host the blogging part of the site. (there were also groups and message boards on hsb) i’ve loved blogging since then 😍
- Why did you start your blog? initially to be part of that website! after that i kept coming back to blogging because i love sharing my hobbies, the fun stuff i’ve been doing, and life tips!
- What’s your favorite post you’ve written? whoa haha, i don’t know if i can choose one! 😂 there are SO many posts i love. my favorites are usually the ones i feel like are the most helpful, and one in particular was my post from last year: your goal vs. a goal: identifying what you really want! it became a cool guide on goal-setting that i should actually go back and read myself, hehe
- What are some of your goals for your blog? oh lol, i was just talking about goals! 🤣 how fitting. hmm my goals ~
- share more doodle projects!
- expand my ‘mental health with maggie’ series
- do more collabs with other bloggers!
- host more projects, new tags/awards, and competitions
- What’s your favorite thing, or things, about blogging? sharing my favorite hobbies, helping others with life tips or encouragement, and getting to know my friends better through their posts! 💖
Where did you get the idea of having a blog? it was part of the homeschoolblogger website! so initially i was more interested in chatting in the groups on there, but i quickly fell in love with blogging hehe
How did you come up with your blog name? after sharing some doodles in the late summer of 2020 (especially my baby yoda doodle and 50 follower celebration!), i really loved the idea of rebranding my blog! at that point it was called ‘chickadee lover maggie,’ which i liked, but i chose it knowing i’d be renaming my blog once i found a permanent name. ‘maggie’s doodles’ was the winner! i love sharing doodles on a regular basis, as they give my blog the cheerful, cute vibe i’m going for! 😍
my nominees + open nomination!
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s your favorite post you’ve written?
- What are some of your goals for your blog?
- What’s your favorite thing, or things, about blogging?
my questions for you:
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog’s design?
- What are some types of posts you’d love to write, but haven’t yet?
thanks so much for reading! and thank you again for the tag rebekah! 😊