hey guys! welcome back to maggie’s doodles ✨ this is where i share inspiration from my life, creativity, and so much more! today i present to you a challenge that i think will be a lot of fun 😍
i created ‘the be you challenge‘! it encourages us all to be ourselves, celebrate what makes us unique, and have fun being creative 💖
- thank the person who tagged you
- include the rules & badge in your post
- tag it under ‘thebeyouchallenge’
- share 5 things you love about yourself
- answer the questions
- tag 5+ bloggers
- have fun!
💕 5 things i love about myself:
- my sense of humor! i love sharing insight that makes others laugh and making myself crack up! i get to have a great time each day, which makes me really happy 😂
- how creative i am 🎨 from photography to digital art, blogging to doodling, i really enjoy self-expression! i have a lot of creative ideas. getting to make art in many different ways makes me excited, and i get to share that with others!
- my resilience! i’m very passionate about overcoming difficulties, helping my friends, and growing as a person.
- my organizational abilities 🙌 i love organization! making to-do lists, reaching goals, and sorting things is my specialty.
- i’m a quick learner! i’m able to catch on to new skills pretty fast, which comes in handy and is often a lot of fun.
What are a few things you’re insecure about? my skin, mood swings, and when i get awkward sometimes. i’m working on finding ways to feel more confident, though! for example i’m putting medicine on my skin to heal scarring. i’m finding ways to help with mood swings (cbt therapy and challenging negative thoughts). and i’m working through the thought process behind awkwardness so i can be more confident.
What are some things you accomplished recently? i helped my family with a house project! i’m also getting a handle on my feelings, which has been amazing and freeing 😍
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? how easily i blame myself. accepting when i’ve done my best will allow me to move forward and make positive progress!
If you could create your dream wardrobe, what would you love to wear? ooh i love this question! i’d have a collection of black jeans, blue jeans, slacks, and khakis that are all skinny without showing too much. for shoes, i’d have a variety of tennis shoes that are neutral and pastels, some sandals and flats for dresses and more formal wear, and some booties for fall/winter outfits. i’d have a collection of hoodies and cute coats! for shirts, i’d have cute graphic tees, shirts with nice designs, more plaid/nice print long sleeve shirts, and some cozy cardigans! oh and of course some bracelets, watches, earrings, and necklaces 💖
What’s a unique/secret skill you have? i can easily do accents, voice impressions, and sound like singers! i’m able to take what i hear and figure out how to sound like it myself (as long as it’s in my vocal range, lol). idk how common this is but i have a lot of fun with it!
How do you have a positive impact on others? by sharing my art, my experience with hard things/overcoming negativity, ideas for positive change, and being funny and silly!
- and you! i always love doing open nominations so anyone who’s interested can participate 😄
💕 questions list:
- What are a few things you’re insecure about?
- What are some things you accomplished recently?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
- If you could create your dream wardrobe, what would you love to wear?
- What’s a unique/secret skill you have?
- How do you have a positive impact on others?
thanks so much for reading! i’d love it if you joined this challenge – it’ll help us get to know each other better and have fun sharing what makes us unique! 🤩