hello guys! welcome back to maggie’s doodles 💜 a new ‘maggie’s doodlecast’ episode went live! you can listen to it here 😍
make sure you go by her blog, she shares awesome content. i love the ‘making youtube thumbnails’ series she’s been doing lately (i helped and submitted some video name ideas, haha!) which you can check out here!
i have fOuR MiNuTeS to write this post before 7 AM haha, so let’s do this!!
the remarkable blogger award!
- Add the featured image 🖼️
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post 😌
- Mention the creator 👋
- Share something unique about you 🥰
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked 🤔
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees 😁
- Nominate 10 – 15 people 😆
- Have fun! 🤩
💜 something unique about me:
i have the ability to look at something from multiple different perspectives! this is really great when problem-solving, helping someone through a difficulty, and creating art.
💜 selina’s questions:
- If you could turn back time, what would you change? just how much i’d let my moods get me down and stay down.
- Where’s your go-to happy place? anywhere i can turn on my favorite music!
- Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? ambivert!
- What three things do you look for in a good friend? good communication, helpful, and kind!
- What are some of your hobbies? writing, blogging, reading, photography, doodling, digital art, gaming, eating (i’m so relatable haha), organizing, and inspiring!
- Why did you start blogging? to have an online journal where i can share my life and have fun!
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted you and your family? we’ve learned about saving money, taking extra precautions to not spread illness, and we’ve made the most of the time we’ve had at home when we weren’t able to go out and do activities, appointments, etc. we otherwise would have done.
- What trait do you wish you had? not taking things personally haha (is that a trait?)
- What’s your favorite quote? “Whether you think you can or you think you’re can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
💜 questions for you:
- What’s the last blog post idea you had?
- What are your top 5 favorite desserts?
- Where would you love to travel?
- What’s the last app you used on your phone?
- Do you like collecting stickers?
- If you could receive one present right now, what would you like for someone to give you?
- Coffee or tea?
- Favorite animal to see at the zoo?
- How long into the future do you see yourself blogging?
💜 my nominees:
congrats guys!! you’re amazing (or should i say… remarkable) and i love you all 😍
thanks for reading!! well i got the post done in 15 minutes, not four haha. but that’s still a very efficient post-writing time!