hi!! welcome back to maggie’s doodles 💕 ya ready for my 2022 goals? 😍 doodle style!
i’m sharing this post exactly ONE YEAR after i shared my 2021 goals! which is super satisfying 😎✨😂
i hope you enjoy reading this post + taking inspiration for your own 2022 goals! it’s fun to make huge yearly goals, little daily ones, and medium-sized monthly goals. when you find ways to break your dreams down into attainable steps and make progress every day, it’s super exciting and encouragement to go on!
yay! here they are! this time i made it easier for myself to organize and explain what each doodle goal is, by adding numbers with a sharpie instead of adding them in on rookiecam lol. let’s check out what they all mean!
- read more books
- learn french! 🇫🇷
- make new friends!
- work on creative projects 🎨💕
- make progress with organization & decluttering
- record 52 podcast episodes! 🎧
- get stronger (mentally & physically)!
- have an active lifestyle
- play with samuel, elizabeth & izzy
- collaborate with more bloggers!
- get different big things done
- accept help + enjoy the learning process
- try new things!
- embrace contentment
- never give up! 💖
- accept how long things take + be more patient
ta-da!! some of the goals were carried over from last year, since they’re still amazing things to focus on 🤩 but the others are unique!
i love these goals! i’m already working on many of them, and making that positive progress is epic 💪💕
thanks so much for reading!! love you guys!