Hello! Welcome BACK to my blog 🤩 I’M SO EXCITEEEEEEEDDDD
I came up with a super fun challenge today!
So there are so many genres I never write in. Or have never written in at all. It inspired me to write a post with some short stories that are out of my usual writing style!
When I realized I could turn it into a fun writing challenge for all of us… the idea got even MORE exciting 😎😂
So what’s the challenge exactly? To write 5 single line stories within five different genres! Then challenge your writing friends to do the same heeh
Also I’ll be participating to kick off this awesome thing because it’s too fun to pass up
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
Thank you, me! 😂
Thriller: “Clutching the gun with whitened fingers, she edged around the corner.”
Romance: “”I didn’t know you were falling in love with me that hard,” he chuckled, helping her stand back up.”
Sci-fi: “Using one of its seven – no, was it eight? – fingers, the alien selected me out of the vast crowd, causing me to tremble.”
Mystery: “Stooping and collecting the drinking glass, the inspector said behind him, “Did you really just touch our only evidence?””
Western: “Flicking the gun out of his holster, Chad grinned and said, “Not today, kid.””
my nominees +
Woo that was fun! 😂 I hope you enjoyed reading these and I’d LOVE to see everyone participate! 😍