Hello! Well, look what just FLEW on by 😂💜 We’re already approaching the end of June! After May, which took five months to pass haha, June definitely seemed to move at warp speed!
I haven’t done a ‘snapshots’ post in a bit, so I’d like to do a post talking about recent favorites! Since I wanted to go with a word other than ‘recent’ in the title 🤣 I went with maggie’s little favorites!
For each category, I’ll share three favorites. You’re more than welcome to share your three favorites from this month as well!
I got Disney+ at the beginning of June and that was an AWESOME decision! 😍💙
- Small Foot ❄️ // I LOVED watching this with Samuel! The songs were great and there were so many funny moments, and I think they just did a great job with the plot. Also James Corden voicing Percy (which is the cutest name ever) was soooo perfect!
- Aladdin (2019) 🧞 // okay. This movie SO exceeded my expectations! Will Smith was incredible, Jasmine and Aladdin were so likeable, the filming and beautiful colors featured in this live-action remake – I’m so so happy with it.
- Bao 🥟 // Samuel and I were dying laughing THE WHOLE TIME we were watching this short! Please PLEASE go watch it if you haven’t already!
Niall Horan // incredible vocals, sweetest face, he’s won my heart haha (Heartbreak Weather // Black and White // Cross Your Mind) (also his songs are a little mature so please ask your parents before listening to them)
I was gonna include three but Niall and Hunter are legitimately most of what I’ve been listening to 😂💛
Basically they’re my standard blogging fonts 😂 aside from the third one, which I don’t use much but it’s just beautiful!
I was figuring I would’ve already shared these in a ‘snapshots’ post, but I haven’t haha!
Look at all of these beautiful shades of ellow and red matching each other 😍
Even the heart eyes emoji is PERFECT
yes I spelled yellow without the ‘y’ because my keyboard is British bahaha
This is from a stuffie post I haven’t shared yet! Should I post the whole thing?? 😂👏
You already saw this one (here) hehe, but I really love it!
my posts 💻
I’ve really enjoyed blogging this month! Here are some of my favorites from June:
- happy blogger’s day! ~ 3 quick blogging tips for you
- 3 tips that help boost my confidence
- my summer bucket list! ~ collab with sawyer
Thank you sooo much for reading! I hope you have a lovely day 🥳