Hey there! Welcome back to my blog 💛 you’re reading maggie’s doodles, the cool site where you never know what’s gonna show up in your Reader 😂 Today I’m doing The Sunshine Blogger Award!
Fun fact: the featured image was gonna be yellow, but it ended up looking so horrible that it’s now a turquoise-green. You’re welcome haha
I’ve tried to keep track of awards and tags I’ve been included in, but I forget and have gotten mixed up. That’s why I’m doing one today that I was recently nominated for instead of catching up on the oldest nominations!
Oh well… I appreciate every tag and nomination, just so you know 🤣💕
I’d like to thank Saumya for tagging me for the sunshine award! She’s a new blogger I’ve met, and I look forward to reading more of her versatile posts 💖
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
1. What are you currently worried about? The futuuuuure *gestures far into the distance* haha I mean, I’m tryna let things be the way they are instead of building up expectations for how they should or will be. See, just writing about it is makin’ me wanna crawl in a hole 😂 *cry* so yeah, I’m wanting to be more peaceful and live in the present. Can you relate? gah haha
2. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? Megamind! A classic 👌
3. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? For some reason I think Melody would be cool, but if someone addressed me with that name I wouldn’t respond haha (aka I’m happy with being called Maggie!). Melody’s cool because it references music and sounds like an alternate version of Melanie lol!
4. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10? Have you heard of Billy Connolly? haha he’s so great! (his comedy is mature-rated though, so please get your parents’ permission first)
5. What’s the most useless talent you have? Being able to remember my friends’ friends’ names. Like, I don’t need that info 🙃🤣 you should see the looks I get when I recall the name of someone I don’t even know! Like ‘😳🤨 how do YOU know that’ bahaha
6. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? Nothing’s coming to mind… sorry lol
7. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? ‘Are things really as dire and disappointing as my overthinking leads me to believe?’ The crazy thing is… I already know the answer
8. What is your version of – There are two kinds of people in this world…? There are the people who know what they want to order, and the ones that don’t. hahaha (#restaurantemployeeprobs)
9. What memory do you just keep going back to? The great conversations I’ve had with co-workers! I guess that’s multiple memories actually, but all within one setting haha
10. What are you completely over and done with? Drama. blëgh haha
11. What is your most loved possession? I’m not sure, actually 😂 *disappointing final answer alert* lol
questions for nominees ☀️
- When you read the word ‘love,’ what’s the first song that comes to mind?
- What were your favorite TV shows to watch when you were little?
- What’s a color you recently started to love?
- Tea or coffee? What’s your usual tea or coffee order? (guess that’s technically two questions lol)
- Do you prefer writing or typing?
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you could add to or change one thing about your bedroom, what changes would you make?
- What are your favorite games right now?
- Do you prefer succulents or flowers?
- What’s the last thing you ate?
- What’s in your purse/bag/backpack? (pick one lol, you don’t have to tell me about all of those 😂)
(and if you’re one of my nominees, you get nominated twice 😂✌️)
Hey thanks for reading! I hope you had fun reading this post 😄💕 Have a great weekend!