I may or my not have included a rocket ship in the featured image simply because I’ve never gotten to use that sticker… 😂👏
Hey guys! It’s Maggie here again (obviously… this is my blog 😂 oof I gotta use different emojis lol-)
I’m back with another post!
Today (and this is a special post comin’ at you at a special time 😏👏 sensational, right? haha) I’m doing a collab with Sawyer! She blogs over at The Crafty Art Girl and is really nice. You should totally check out her blog!
She and I are doing a bucket list collab! In my post I’m sharing my summer bucket list, and you can go to her blog to see what she included in her bucket list.
So my summer bucket list is about as tentative as you can get. 😂 basically, I’m gonna be working all summer and I’m saving money, so there’s not telling what I’m actually gonna have the time or money for! But I thought it would be fun to compile all the fun summer-y ideas I love doing every year, as well as plans unique to this year that just might happen! 😉
(basically I’m tryna not psych myself up for something that may or may not happen haha)
my summer bucket list ☀️
1. Create a beaded wall hanging for my room! It’s gonna be really pretty and I can’t wait to have it on my wall 😍💕
2. Go to a water park! I literally can’t remember the last time I went to one. That’s why it’s on my list!
3. Eat watermelon. I do it most years even though it’s not a favorite fruit of mine lol, just a seasonal habit I guess!
Yeah I was gonna do more.. OH
4. Find some new books to read! Library, here I come! (ahhhh it’s been SO long since I did the summer reading program! That stuff’s AWESOME)
5. Buy more SHORTS. Because I LITERALLY own ONE pair. 😎 (not on purpose)
6. Go to Six Flags again! ‘Cause I gotta have more of that boneless BBQ chicken wings mm-
7. Write more awesome blog posts! Do I even need to put that 😂 well not the awesome part lol, obviously I’m gonna be blogging…
8. Find new music to listen to! You know what’s the most nostalgic thing ever? Discovering epic new music, listening to it all summer, then that playlist becoming your eternal summer playlist! That’s awesome stuff
*brain’s literally blanking* *summer’s looking more and more dreary and hot and stormy*
9. Work out more! I want to regularly do aerobics and some flexibility training along with working multiple times a week haha 😛
overkill? no not at all
10. Create more artwork + write posts I’ve been meaning to but haven’t yet. I compiled these summer buckets (lol) because that’s where my mind went.
*sips some flat Sprite*
Anyway I’d like to make new art and write posts I’ve been meaning to because I feel behind in a lot of ways! And it would make me happy to be more creative and fiNALLY get those posts publsihed 😎 (and you don’t even know which posts I’m talkin’ about 👀😂 you’ll love ’em!)
11. Go swimming! I’ve already gone once and I loved it and I’m ready for more! 🏊
And now… for my inspirational bucket. *takes off hat in respect*
12. Keep striving for positive change! So basically I want to stay focused on making progress, forgiving myself when I mess up, and putting my all into my work, my relationships, and my passions. 💖
Legit the only serious moment in this entire post 😂
Thank you so much for reading! I had fun with this – thanks for suggesting we do a collab, Sawyer! 😄💚💙 Make sure you check out her bucket list!