Hi guys! Today I’ll be sharing some blog post ideas with you! These can be customized to fit your blog and match your style. I hope they inspire you to write some posts! 🤩💖
✏️ 7 blog post ideas 💕
- your tips and advice – chat about what you’re really familiar with, what you’ve learned over the years, and give advice to someone new to the situation/hobby!
- bake/cook a new recipe – share pics if you want, and give a review
- I tried/did ____ for a week (calligraphy, painting, learning a new language, going to bed early/getting up early, etc) – tell us how it went, what you liked and didn’t like, what you learned, and more!
- your top 5/10/15 favorites (songs, movies, TV shows, colors, food) – can be as broad or specific as you wish! (i.e. ‘top 5 favorite songs this month,’ ‘top 5 fave 1D songs of all time,’ ‘top 5 favorite bands and musicians’)
- create a new tag or award – it can be themed (i.e. ‘the 1D tag,’ ‘the cookie loves award’), or general using a word you love! (i.e. ‘the fantabulous blogger award,’ ‘the funny bunny tag’)
- niche switch! (I just came up with that term 😂) – do a post from a blog niche other than the one you’re in! (i.e. if you’re a lifestyle blogger, share a poem you wrote. if you’re a poetry blogger, do a day in the life post. if you’re a book blogger, share your bullet journal spread. the possibilities are endless!)
- my popular opinions – do a twist on the ‘unpopular opinions’ post and chat about stuff everyone loves! Then you and your friends can fangirl in the comments together 😍💕 haha
Thanks for reading this efficiently helpful post! 😂 It was very brief but has a lot of inspiration.
If you do a post inspired by any of my ideas, I would love that so much! You can mention that I inspired you and/or link to this post to share it with others. And if you want to write about one of the specific examples I gave (‘the 1D tag’ or ‘the fantabulous blogger award’) that’s fine too – consider these ideas totally free for you to use!