Hello contestants, epic audience, and fellow bloggers!! Welcome to the latest dare of We Dare You To Blog! If you don’t know what this is click here, and if you do know what this is, get ready for all the awesomeness coming your way! 😂
Evin set up a very helpful Google Doc for us to track everyone’s scores, which you can visit below!
Click here to check out everyone’s scores so far! 🤩⚡
Let me know if I missed anyone!
Are you ready for this week’s dare? Are you?? 😆💙
The sixth dare is…
drawkcab si ecnetnes dna drow yreve erehw tsop a etirw
(write a post where every word and sentence is backward)
⚡ How does it work? Read on to find out? ⚡
- Write a post on your blog where the title and every word in your post is spelled and written BACKWARD!
- From right NOW (May 24th) through May 27th 8:00 AM EST (three days), you’ll have time to write your post for it to qualify
- So for an example post, name it whatever you want with each word backward (so ‘three blog awards!’ would become ‘!sdrawa golb eerht’), then the post would go something like ‘!yojne uoy epoh I sdrawa golb emos gniod m’I yadoT !syug ih’ (‘hi guys! Today I’m doing some blog awards I hope you enjoy!)
- Punctuation needs to stay where it goes in each word (so hi! would be come !ih and it’s would become s’ti)
- You have the chance to earn a maximum of 6 points for this dare!
- you’ll get 4 points if you guys do this dare but tell someone on your blog or in the comments that it’s for a dare.
- you’ll get 6 points if you write the dare post and DON’T tell anyone in the comments or a post that it’s for a dare!
- Evin and I will like your post to let you know it’s qualified. If you don’t get those super important likes, proofread your post to check for any mistakes!
GOOD LUCK GUYS! 😍💙