Hi! Welcome to the fifth dare for We Dare You To Blog! If you don’t know what this is click here, and if you do know what this is, get ready for an awesome challenge! 😂
Today the third dare has finished! So if you swapped blog names with a fellow contestant, you guys can safely switch back to your normal blog names now. If you lasted the entire week, you get 6 points! Woohoo!
Evin set up a very helpful Google Doc for us to track everyone’s scores, which you can visit below!
Click here to check out everyone’s scores so far! 🤩⚡
Let me know if I missed anyone!
Are you ready for this week’s dare? Are you really? lol?
The fifth dare is…
write a post where every
sentence ends with a question?
⚡ How does it work? Read on to find out? ⚡
- Write a post on your blog where the title and every sentence in your post ends with a question?
- From right NOW (May 17th) through May 20th 8:00 AM EST (three days), you’ll have time to write your post for it to qualify
- So if you did a photography post, name it whatever you want with a question mark at the end (ie. ‘photo dump?’), then the post would go something like ‘hi guys? I have some pics to share with you today? I hope you enjoy?’ 😂
- You can use emojis, as long as each sentence has a question mark at the end!
- You have the chance to earn a maximum of 4 points for this dare!
- you’ll get 2 points if you guys do this dare but tell someone on your blog or in the comments that it’s for a dare.
- you’ll get 4 points if you write the dare post and DON’T tell anyone in the comments or a post that it’s for a dare!
- Evin and I will like your post to let you know it’s qualified. If you don’t get those super important likes, proofread your post to check for any mistakes!
GOOD LUCK GUYS! 😍💙