Hiya guuuuuys! This is the THIRD DARE that’s part of We Dare You To Blog! I’m having an awesome time hosting this contest with Evin. I hope you guys are having fun playing and/or seeing what happens! 😂
You can read Evin’s post for today here!
Let’s check out the posts done for dare #2!
💙 last week’s dare posts:💙
- 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝
You guys each get 4 points for your posts!
Two points for doing the dare,
and two additional points for
NOT mentioning it’s for a dare.
Hattush, Heidi, Liz, Mel, Reese, Rayna, Mahitha –
we’re so sorry, your posts did not qualify.
Now let’s check out everyone’s scores so far! 🤩⚡
- Corrie – 8 points
- Hattush – 4 points
- Lrose5 – 8 points
- Chloe – 8 points
- Sarah – 8 points
- Perplexinglexi – 8 points
- Reese – 4 points
- Krisha – 8 points
- Sarah – 8 points
- Darby – 4 points
- Akriti – 8 points
- Roshni – 8 points
- Rayna – 4 points
- That one crazy girl – 8 points
- DanDan – 8 points
- Arwa – 8 points
- Alexa – 8 points
- Ariela – 6 points
- Hreem – 8 points
- Eesh – 8 points
- Aamy – 8 points
- Heidi – 4 points
You can also access the scores here!
Let me know if I missed a post or something, this is a lot to keep up with! 😅😂
Are you ready for this week’s dare?? (You get EXTRA CREDIT for doing it!) Let’s go!
The third day is…
Work together with
and swap blog names for a week!
⚡ How does it work? Read on to find out! ⚡
- Ask another WDYTB contestant if they’ll swap blog names with you for a week! (Or, if a contestant asks you this question, say yes! 😉)
- From right NOW (May 10th) through May 16th 8:00 AM EST, you guys have to display the other’s blog name at the top of your blogs.
- For example: if Evin and I were swapping blog names, the top of my blog would say ‘A Curly Sue’s Ramblings’ for a week, and her blog would say ‘maggie’s doodles’!
- You’ll each have the chance to earn a maximum of 6 points for doing this dare!
- you’ll get 4 points if you guys do this dare but tell someone on your blog or in the comments that it’s for a dare.
- you’ll get 6 points if you guys do the dare and DON’T tell anyone in the comments or a post that it’s for a dare!
- If you change your name back before the week’s up, you don’t get credit for this dare.
- You can easily change your site title for this dare, then change it back after the dare is over. It won’t affect your blog address or anything!
- To change your blog name:
- from the Dashboard: go to Appearance, then Customize, then Site Identity, then Site Title.
- also from the Dashboard: go to Settings, then Site title.
- from the WP app: go to My Site, then Site Settings, then Site Title.
- You can’t take a contestant’s blog name to get credit for this dare. You and someone else MUST swap.
GOOD LUCK GUYS! 😍💙