Hey guys whats up
Can you tell whats in store for this dare
I hope you can haha
What’s up guuuuuys! Today Evin and I announce the second dare for We Dare You To Blog, the awesome blogging competition that’s captivating the blogosphere! (ok I’m not sure about that) Click here to see what this competition’s all about!
I hope you’re having fun either being a WDYTB contestant or being part of the Epic Audience!
Here are the Week One results!!!
Click here to see them on Evin’s blog. 😂
sorry my week’s been hectic
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT DARE??
The second dare is…
write a post thats gonna be free of punctuation huh thats gonna be very exciting
- Write a post on your blog with the title and all words containing NO punctuation (i.e. periods, commas, parentheses, dashes, hyphens, question marks, exclamation points, colons, quotation marks, etc)
- You have between NOW and May 10th, 8:00 AM EST (four days) to write your post for it to qualify!
- Your post can be about anything you want – as long as it meets the dare criteria! The possibilities are limitless!
- You can use emojis and capital letters in your post – just no punctuation!
- If your post qualifies, Evin and I will like your post! If your post does NOT meet the criteria, we won’t like it. So be on the lookout for those two super important likes!
- Comment on this post and Evin’s post with the link to your post!
- If you write a post that’s free of punctuation but mention in the post (OR comments) that it’s for a dare, you get 2 points.
- If you write a post that’s free of punctuation and DON’T mention in the post (OR comments) that it’s for a dare, you get 4 total points!
This is gonna be SO fun 😂👏
Have any questions? Ask away!