Hiya! Welcome back to my blog! 💖
Soooo it’s been a while since I wrote about a blog award. I mean I did do the art lover award recently, but that’s more like a specialty award, you know what I mean? 😂
Anywayyy (I’m working on my intros lol), when Esmeralda tagged me for the Outstanding Blogger Award last week, I decided to write about it today! I then discovered that three other awesome bloggers tagged me for this award over the months… so today’s post is an epic q&a mashup! 😂
I hope you have fun reading, and I totally understand if you wanna skim read! Let me know in the comments if we have any answers in common!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award! (I’m guessing this isn’t valid anymore since 2020 is done? 😂)
& my answers
I’ve really loved getting to know Miriam @ Inside Miriam’s Mind! Thanks so much for tagging me Miriam 😄 💕 If you haven’t already checked out her blog, please do! She writes awesome lifestyle posts that are so fun to read.
1. If you had the whole world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say? “Hi world! Today’s a new day, and there will never be another one just like it! So make the most of each moment and have a great time doing it.” 💖
2. If you could meet any celebrity/famous person, dead or alive, who would it be? Why? Billy Connolly! He’s a hilarious Scottish comedian and I just love him 😂
3. If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy first? A home with farmland! I want a horse really bad 😍 haha
OOH look at this beautiful horse! 🤩 (not my pic)
4. If you became famous, what would it be for? Maybe for a creative project, or for a story I’ve written! I’m not sure anything I’ve ever created or done has ever been viral-worthy though lol
5. If you could learn any language fluently, what language would it be? GAHHH that’s hard! French is beautiful, but Spanish would be more practical because of where I live… but I really wanna learn French. 😂 French it is!
6. If you could only say one word for the rest of your life, what word would it be? ‘Help.’ 😂 It’s weird but semi-practical! Basically if someone didn’t know that all I could say was that, I’d be able to ask them for ‘help’ 🤣
7. If you could choose any animal as a pet, what animal would it be? A hedgehog!!! This is my standard answer, but I don’t care, they’re so amazing 🤩🤩💜
& my answers
Arwa @ The Corner Shop is a blogger I enjoyed getting to know last year! She hasn’t written a post since January, though 😕 If she comes back sometime, I recommend checking out her blog!
1. If you had to read one book for the rest of your life which one would it be? The Dowry by Walter Keady! I really loved it when I read it last summer 😂 It’s historical Irish fiction that’s really funny!
2. Would you rather be an author or a public speaker? An author. I haven’t spoken too much in front of audiences (aka at all 😂) so idk how much I’d enjoy that, and I already know I love writing! So I could share my stories, life tips, etc. through books I authored.
3. Who is your role model and why? My mom! I really look up to her because how much she loves our family is so inspiring to me. 💖
4. What is one question you have the most difficulty in answering? “Tell me about yourself.” HALP 😂
5. What do you aspire to be in future? A wife, mother, and aunt! 💕💕
6. How do you think the world can be a better place? By everyone supporting and taking care of each other. People of all ages need to be loved! 💜
7. How would you define yourself in 3 words? Creative, empathetic, and funny! 🎨💓😂
& my answers
Selina @ Selina’s Garden of Thoughts is an awesome lifestyle blogger! I’ve had a lot of fun being her blogging friend 😄💜 I actually met her shortly after starting Maggie’s Doodles! Definitely go check out her blog 💙
1. How are you going to live your life? By loving others, taking care of myself, learning from mistakes, and loving the little things! This was such an awesome question 😍💜
2. If you could do whatever you pleased for one day, what would you do? I’d spend hours at my favorite library, get pizza for lunch, have fun creating art and writing blog posts in the afternoon, make a fancy homemade dinner, then watch some comedy movies in the evening! A perfect day 😂💗
3. What percentage are you an introvert, and what percentage are you an extrovert? I’d say 70% introvert, 30% extrovert! That’s based on how much socializing/quiet timing I love doing on a daily and weekly basis 😂
4. Do you prefer when it’s raining, or when it’s sunny? SUNNY ALL THE WAY. ☀️ But I think it’s kinda cool sometimes when it’s thundering, windy and stormy, and the conditions aren’t too dangerous because storms are incredible ⛈️ haha
Look at those AWESOME clouds! (not my pic)
5. What’s your favorite book genre? Why do you like this kind of genre? I’ve really been loving contemporary fiction lately! I love the emphasis this genre places on character development and their personalities.
6. Do you secretly like the lockdown? I actually have enjoyed it for a lot of reasons! But every so often, I feel frustrated by how limiting opportunities to get out of the house are 🙃 haha
*accidentally hits the power button a bunch of times instead of the backspace* NUUUU
Yaaaay auto-save actually saved everything I typed!!!!! 😍😍😍 *gives the block editor a big hug* haha
7. What was the last book you read? ‘Solo’ by Jill Mansell! It was funny and I loved the characters!
& my answers
Esmeralda @ lattes & literature is a lovely book blogger I’ve really enjoyed getting to know! I would really recommend visiting her blog if you love book reviews and nature photography! 💙
1. What was your last five-star read? I already mentioned it in this post lol, but The Dowry by Walter Keady!
2. What is your favorite dessert? Even though I can’t eat them right now because I’m taking a chocolate break 😭 lol (my skin doesn’t like it), frosted brownies!!! ❤️
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of reading? Photography, blogging (obvi hehe), playing games, designing, and singing!
4. If you were stuck on an island and you could only have three items with you, what would they be? A magnesium fire starter, a water filtration straw/system thing lol, and a weather and bug-resistant durable tent! I would be SET 😂 as long as I could find food haha
I can only hope the beach I’d be stranded on would be as beautiful as this. haha (not my pic)
5. What is your most anticipated release for this year? ‘Luck of The Titanic’ by Stacey Lee! A book blogger I met mentioned it and I really think I’d like to read it! 🤩❤️
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Getting to share my creative hobbies with others! 💖
7. What book character can you relate most to? Polly from An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott was very relatable!
- Alexa @ A Fangirl’s Hideaway
- Clover @ beautiful days
- Diamond @ I Have 12% of a Plan
- Flora @ Flora’s Week Show Blog
- Heidi @ Smucker Life
- Kaelyn @ Kaelyn’s Life
- Lizzie @ Above the Clouds
- Maith @ Jovial Pages
- Pavithra @ Small Talks
*if you’re award-free or not interested, that’s totally fine!
I just want you guys to know how much I enjoy your blogs! 🤩💕
- What’s your favorite song to dance to?
- What do you love about where you live?
- What’s the last movie you watched?
- Your favorite board or card game?
- Is there a book you’ve read and loved that needs a bigger fanbase?
- What are a few blogging goals you have?
- When you read the word ‘bubbles,’ what’s the first thing you think of? 😂
Thank you soooo much for reading! If you’ve made it this far, you get complimentary BROWNIES! 😍💜