Hi! This is Maggie on maggie’s doodles, and I’m so happy to welcome you back to my blog! 💕 I share posts on a variety of topics, from photography and doodles to personal stories, as well as book reviews and inspiration from my life! Thanks for sticking around 💜
Today I’m doing an awesome collaboration with Flora! 😍💖 she’s a very lovely blogger I know with a creative, interesting blog. I enjoy reading her posts and would totally recommend them to you! She’s very sweet and fun to chat with, so definitely go check out her blog!
When Flora reached out to me about doing a blogging collab interview, I said yes! I can’t wait to answer her questions today 💕 and you totally need to check out her answers to my questions! (Click here)
1. Round up your blog in 10 words // a place where I love to be creative and inspiring! 🌟
2. How did you get into blogging? // my mom found a website called HomeschoolBlogger in 2010! She helped me make an account, and shortly after that, I made my first blog. 😍💜
3. Strengths that helped you through blogging // persevering through temporary losses of inspiration; courage to come back after being away; and the resilience to bounce back after failures! 💗
4. What is your blogging style? // I think this can be defined in different ways, so here’s my interpretation: I love blogging about my favorite creative hobbies, and also to share experiences from my life with others! I also enjoy being involved in the blog community to have fun working together and make new friends 💜
5. Proudest achievements in blogging? // I’ve had a blog that got over 2k followers before, which was super awesome! I also love that I’ve kept blogging even though I felt super awkward multiple times about coming back. I pushed past that and I’m so glad I did. 💛 I’m also excited about working on my writing voice as a blogger so that it more accurately matches the way I talk! (I consider that an achievement because it’s taken me a while to be able to do that 😊)
6. Five things that help you with blogging // my phone, ideas notebook, blog planner, blogging binder, and my markers! 🎨
7. What is your ideal working environment? // a comfortable place to sit; somewhere with nice lighting (outside ideally, but if not then a well-lit room!); sounds that can fade into the background while I write 😂 (either white noise, people talking at a normal volume, or music I’m familiar with); and my blog planning supplies within easy reach for reference!
8. How do you see your blog in six months? // Ahh I’ll be celebrating maggie’s doodles one year blogiversary then! 😍🎉 I can see myself writing fun posts, articles spotlighting my favorite creative hobbies, and maybe writing a few more summer-themed posts!
9. Do you ever consider making another blog? // oh yeah! 😂 I’m not planning on replacing this blog as my main one any time soon, though. I’m really committed to it! 💖 But I do have ideas all the time for side blogs. Those end up becoming post series on maggie’s doodles, actually. 🤣
10. Why blogging? // it’s the perfect creative and interactive space for me to enjoy writing and chatting with my friends! 💜
Thank you SO much for reading! I had an awesome time with this interview Flora, thanks for inviting me to do it! 💜