200 followers and my cute pumpkin! | life chit-chat
Hey there! Welcome back to Chickadee Lover Maggie, the blog where I haven’t shared a post other than #Inktober2020 doodles for a few days in a row. *double face palm* I thought I’d change up my content a bit!
I mean I’m getting over being sick so having weird posting habits is to be expected huh
So I’m going to talk about the things in the title out of order. Because I’m exciting and innovative!
I CREATED A CUTE LITTLE PUMPKIN!
Okay, I didn’t make him. But I gave him a smashing personality. (wait that sounds violent for a pumpkin) I gave him a bright and cheery personality!
He needs a good name! How about… *mind blanks* The first person to comment a name will award him his official title! 😀
It’s chit-chat time!
- I’m still sick like I mentioned. It feels like it’s been longer than a week that I’ve been coughing, sneezing, shivering, eating comfort foods, taking it easy, but nope! Just seven days. lol it’ll be awesome when my nose returns to normal functioning! :’D
- I can’t believe how much fun I’m having for Inktober. Like, BRUH. I’ve been able to stay consistent with doodling and posting them, it’s epic getting to see what other people have drawn, and I look forward to each new prompt I get to doodle! It’s great how it’s been strengthening my habit of being more creative, which I wanted to implement but I didn’t know where to start! Inktober ended up being the answer and I would 10/10 recommend this event to any artist who wants to exercise their drawing skills.
- I have 1,000+ pictures on my camera roll! This is a sign to me that 1) I’ve been loving photography lately, and 2) it’s time to move the pics from my phone and onto a hard drive! haha
- I’ve been obsessed with The Greatest Showman soundtrack. But, the creepy thing is that my ears have been inflamed while being sick, so the music literally didn’t sound right. It was so weird to listen to the same songs I’d been listening to a few days before and then I could only hear certain notes lol…! #Ihadtoturnitoff
- I’m ready for it to feel like fall again! It was cold for almost a week at the beginning of October and then the mosquitoes suddenly came back and so did the warm temperatures and humidity! (run-on sentence of the year) I want jacket weather again. Come to me November! hah
And now, it’s time. Look at this awesome notification I got:
Thank you SOOOO much!!! Thank you to all the people following along for my #Inktober2020 series, and to the bloggers who share their ideas and experiences in the comments, and the ones who have tagged me for awards/tags. It means a lot! The number’s just a representation of how many awesome people I’ve met and I really appreciate you sticking around and interacting with me! 😀 I so enjoy getting to know all of you better.