Hello! This is Maggie and you’re reading a new post on Chickadee Lover Maggie. On Saturdays we write on fun topics – namely, tags and awards! If you enjoy reading these, then you’re in the right place. Thanks for being here!
Esther @ Esther’s Nook nominated me yesterday for my fourth Sunshine Blogger Award! I’d like to give her a big thanks and encourage you to visit her blog! She’s lovely, nice to chat with, and I love seeing her new posts pop up in my Reader. Click the name of her blog to request to follow and she’ll get back to you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
esther’s questions + my answers:
- Favorite singer? Hunter Hayes!
- Bright or pastel colors? Pastel! I think they’re more pleasing to look at, and of course my blog is decked out with them 😉
- Warm or cold temperatures? Definitely cold! I can always bundle up, but it’s so hard for me to cool off in the warm, muggy months
- Least favorite music genre? Blues – I have favorite songs from most music genres, but I haven’t found any I like in the Blues category (so far!)
- Favorite board or card game? Liar! There’s tension, excitement, and deceit in this classic card game. haha
- Favorite form of exercise? Dancing! I love choreographed dancing and also just freestyle, baby
- First thing that comes to mind when you think of fall? The leaves changing to reds, oranges, and golds!
- Favorite gemstone? Amethyst
- Favorite flower? I don’t really have a favorite, I love so many – sunflowers, dahlia, cherry blossoms, tiger lilies… so beautiful!
- Most exciting birthday present? Hmm nothing comes to mind!
- Favorite book series? Right now it’s Vietnam by Chris Lynch!
I nominate you…
… if you love fall/autumn! 😂
- Have you ever thrown someone a party?
- What’s a perfect song to exercise to?
- What was the last funny video you watched?
- What’s the latest you’ve stayed up?
- What do your surroundings look like as you answer these questions?
- What would be your perfect weekend?
- Are you very active, or would you prefer to just relax in your free time?
- Your top three favorite drinks?
- Have you ever done volunteer work? What did you help out with?
- What were your favorite songs as a kid?
- Which qualities do you look for in a friend?
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you’d like to participate I’d be more than happy to check out your post!