Hello there! I’m Maggie, it’s Saturday, and on Chickadee Lover Maggie, this is the day I write fun posts – namely, tags and awards! (If I’ve gotten any 😉 ) This weekend, it’s the Liebster Award!
Nour R. @ Restless nominated me recently (and she called it the lobster award, tehe), and Tia @ Tall Blonde Tales left an open invitation! So I thought it would be fun to answer both sets of questions. Thanks girls!
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link of their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions given.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you think would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
nour r.’s questions and my answers:
1. A fact or a fictional piece of info or a myth that you find interesting? Ooh this could literally be anything! Hmm… yesterday I read that dolphins can look in two separate directions at once. Why didn’t I know they had chameleon-like abilities?
2. Favorite meme template? I’m torn between the blinking guy one and the Sully/Mike crossover. Haha!
3. An underrated singer? The only one I can think of is Kate Winslet! She’s an awesome actress and has only recorded one song that I know of, and she has such a beautiful voice.
4. Something you love watching others do but won’t/ can’t/ don’t want to do it yourself? I love seeing people play different instruments! Namely the xylophone, violin, and cello.
5. Most valuable lesson you’ve learned? Things always change.
6. Something you think is interesting/you’re curious about? The Bermuda Triangle. I’m not gonna, like, go there or anything, but I still think it’s very sketchy.
7. Something on your bucket/wish list? Go somewhere in the US that gets more snow than we get in Georgia (so like, Tennessee or Kentucky), stay there maybe for like the week of Christmas, and have fun sledding, maybe going ice skating, and just experiencing playing in the snow with my little siblings! I’ve never had an official snow fort, snow fight, or snowman-building contest, and I’d love to.
8. Do you’ve any pets? If yes, please show. If not, what would you like to get? No, I don’t have any. One day, I’d love to have a horse and a pug! See below:
9. Something that you’ve an unpopular opinion about? Many things. Take Crocs, for example. Who wants to wear foam cheese graters? No thanks.
10. Last meal you ate? Hamburger Helper Cheesy Italian Shells, hawaiian rolls, and garlic green beans. Oh, and I ate some mini marshmallows afterward.
11. Who buys/has more make-up, Trump or Hillary? Ooh goin’ political, are we? I feel like any way I answer this will reveal my political views. *maybe that’s the point oh dear* I’m just gonna say Hillary.
tia’s questions & my answers:
1. Would you rather curl up inside with a book, or go for a picnic in the park? It depends on the time of year. I’d be all for a November picnic! But as for the other eleven months, I’d pick the book date. tehe
2. What skill have you picked up/practiced the most during lockdown? Playing the piano keyboard! I’ve learned so many songs.
3. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be and why? Oh gosh I just remembered my favorite animal that I’d forgotten about for the other animal question! I want a hedgehog – like, really bad.
4. Favourite item of stationery and why? I don’t really have one at the moment.
5. What would your dream birthday cake look/taste like? A cookie cake with chocolate frosting!
6. What’s one thing/person that always brings a smile to your face? Watching anything Robin Williams is in! It could be a movie (preferably a comedy or action film), comedy show, guest appearance in a TV show, or an interview.
7. When you’re sick, feeling really upset or just down, how do you make yourself feel better? I like talking to my mom and looking at Pinterest memes.
8. If you could live in a fictional world (ie. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings etc), what would it be and why? It would be really cool to be part of the world I created for a fantasy story of mine! It was a forest community where multicolored animals (real species and hybrids) thrived together.
9. What’s a movie that you were really looking forward to see this year but couldn’t because of COVID? I kind of wanted to see Scoob, but I already got to see the two movies I wanted to watch in theaters right before everything closed: Jumanji: The Next Level and Sonic the Hedgehog!
10. What is your favourite part of blogging? Getting to create all of the ideas for posts I have!
11. Would you rather be the writer, director or leading actor in a movie? Why? I’ve wanted to act in a movie for a while! I love playing a part, voice and mannerisms and all, and I think it’d be awesome to see what it’s like to have a major role in a movie.
questions for anyone interested (I nominate you!):
- What’s a nickname no one’s given you but you’d love to have?
- What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?
- A popular song people love to hate but you actually like?
- If you could trade places with a fictional character for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?
- Which celebrity, band, game, etc., has the nicest fanbase?
- What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- Which charity or charitable cause is most deserving of money in your opinion?
- If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?
- What’s your latest achievement?
- What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard?