Hey hey it’s Maggie here! You over there! *waves you down* I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS.
Look at that! Woohoo! Fifty peeps – real bloggers, spam followers, the lot – have hit that wonderful little check mark, signing them up for the awesomeness that goes down here on Chickadee Lover Maggie. :’D I am startled! And delighted! You know what this calls for!
Thank you for being here. I love talking to you guys! And blogging is seriously so much fun, what in the world would I do without it?
It’s tiiiiime for some awards! Renee nominated me last week – thank you so much! Go check out her blog for awesome short stories and comics. 😀 Then this morning, Eleanor shared a Sunshine Blogger Award post and left an open invitation, so I thought I’d answer her questions. 😉 I really enjoy reading both of their blogs so make sure to drop by and say hi!
the sunshine blogger award
1) Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate eleven other blogs.
4) Give them eleven questions to answer.
5) Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Renee’s Q’s and my A’s:
1. Which genre, like in books and movies do you prefer? Comedy in both! I love reading and watching funny things, especially when I can have fun laughing with someone else.
2. How much do you rate my blog out of 10? XD (Be honest though) Hmm 9! You post consistently, have a variety of content, and respond to comments. That’s an awesome blogger in my book!
3. If you were the opposite gender for one day, what would be the first thing you would do XD? I’d do something like weightlifting or another kind of physical activity. Guys have a stronger build than females (at least this female) so that could be fun!
4. What do you do more, some activities, or use your phone, laptop, watch TV etc.? Recently, I’ve been doing my phone (Hangouts 😉 ), the family TV (to play the PS4), and play the piano in the living room!
5. You’re stuck on an island(don’t worry no COVID-19 XD). List three things you would want to have with you. Whew! No COVID-19 :’D Hmm I’d want a flint, a water filtration canteen or something of that nature, and an ax.
6. Which is the place you hate the most? I’m not sure about this one…
7. What is your favourite song?(if you have more than one, list some of them, or better, all) I’ve been loving a bunch of JustDance songs recently! Some of them are Beauty and a Beat, Me and My Broken Heart, Good Girl, Disturbia, Cheap Thrills, Don’t Wanna Know, and Moves Like Jagger.
8. What are your opinions about the songs adapted from COVID-19?(if you have not heard any song like that, just search on Google or something XD) Some of them are funny! The one I’ve listened to was a Disney Character Quarantine special, and the guy who did it was really funny.
9. If you could go back in time only once, which time/event would you go back to? V-Day (when WWII ended) would be really cool to witness firsthand! Like when the famous picture of that couple kissing was taken 😉
10. Which is the app in your phone that you use the most? Hangouts… you know what I’m talkin’ about haha
11. Are you vegetarian or eggetarian(sorry if spelling is wrong XD) or non-vegetarian or vegan? Nooo but I’m not the biggest fan of eating animal products. It kind of grosses me out… so there are a lot of vegetarian dishes I love!
Eleanor’s Q’s and my A’s:
1. What would your ideal vacation look like? Travelling around Ireland and Scotland! I love the landscapes, the culture, their accents (haha) the food… yes!
2. Would you rather live among the trees or the clouds? The trees – I’m more familiar with life on the ground.
3. Flowers or biscuits? … Flowers? I’m not sure what the context of this question is haha
4. What is a trope you’d never get tired of? (Examples of tropes : The Chosen One, that character who’s always the comic relief, food lover, or both) I’ve heard of the word trope but I didn’t know what it meant until now! Definitely the comic relief one 😀 They lighten the mood and make any situation comical, and they’re so supportive of their friends!
5. What are some of your favorite quotes? Here are a few:
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
Oh, and I just found this one:
6. What is your favorite art form? (literature, films, music, pottery, paintings, etc.) Ooh I love so many! I guess I’d have to go with music.
7. A comfort food you enjoy? Pizza! My favorite kind is Freschetta pepperoni. 😀
8. Go-to drink during the winter? Coffee, but I usually have it iced year-round because I’m not a fan of warm drinks. Hot coca’s good if it cools off, though!
9. Would you rather go to a bookstore or library? Library! I love browsing bookstores, but I know that anything I find at the library (save the reference books lol) I can take home with me and enjoy reading. 🙂 Most bookstores have expensive price tags haha
10. What do you think a soul looks like? Hmm interesting question! I kind of picture them as an essence of the being they’re connected to, comprised of the unique qualities that define them. Kind of poetic, huh? *is impressed with self*
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging? It’s a tie between growing as a writer and interacting with other bloggers! I love it so much ❤
Important Note: If you’re an award-free blog or you’re not posting awards right now, that’s okay! This nomination means I love your blog and the positivity you share in the blogging world. 🙂 ❤
- Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Azriel @ Azriel’s Fancy Blog
- Diamond @ Build A Bears Furever
- Chloe @ Chloe’s Thoughts Blog
- Kaelyn @ Kaelyn’s Life
- Lrose5 @ My Cozy Corner
- Nessa @ My days in Montana!
- Introverted Thoughts @ RANDOM SPECIFIC THOUGHTS
- Srisha @ Sky and Soil
- Aanya @ Soaring Firebolt
- Selina @ The Llama Lover
woo! I made it to eleven 😀 ok I promise I won’t do any more nominations in the near future tehe
- What’s your favorite word?
- One language you’d like to become fluent in?
- If you could travel Europe for a few weeks, which countries/landmarks would you want to see?
- Top three favorite colors?
- One hobby you’d love to try?
- What’s your perfect dinner?
- Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
- What are you currently wearing?
- The last book you read?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome is pizza?
- Your favorite vegetable?
Goodness gracious! Thank you for reading! If you made it this far, you’re a tropper :’D Reader of the week!!
Comment Invitation: What’s your most recent blogging achievement?