Hello and welcome back to my blog! If this is your first time here, welcome! I write posts on a wide range of topics, from book reviews to personal posts, tags and awards to inspirational articles.
My mom used to share Ten Thoughts Tuesdays posts on her blog back in the day! We’re talking like circa 2012. I’d like to do one today to talk about some things happening in my life recently, as well as invite you to share some of your thoughts today in the comments!
Comment Invitation: What are some thoughts you’ve been having today? (the fun, the deep, the crazy!)
ten thoughts tuesday
- I can’t. Stop. Sneezing!
- Cutting the grass yesterday was… exhausting.
- Oof, there are a lot of blogging changes I’d like to make.
- Group chats? They’re the best.
- Maybe if I finish my coffee, my sneezing will stop…
- Who knew air conditioners weren’t immortal?
- I love pastels so much.
- Why in the world am I chilli
- Maybe because I’m sitting in front of a fan
- Why did I spell ‘chilly’ that way
Haha here’s a little backstory! Our air conditioner broke two nights ago and we’re looking at hopefully getting it fixed this morning. As it is now, the air in the house is sticky and warm, and the way it hangs in the air is something I’m not used to.
I helped my mom cut the grass yesterday, but BOY, was that a workout! And just when we’d finished cutting, it started to rain. I was so thankful we got it finished in time.
GOSH I sneezed AGAIN! When I sneeze, I do like four or five in a row. My sinuses are something else.
What are some thoughts you’ve had today? haha share them in the comments!