Hello! Welcome back to Chickadee Lover Maggie! If this is your first time here, I write book reviews, awards and tags, things I’m thinking about… and that’s it so far. More coming soon!
Vani over at Heart talk with vani wrote about the Sunshine Blogger Award today and invited anyone interested to participate! So that’s what I’ll be doing. 🙂 I enjoyed reading her answers!
I created the featured image for this post, but you’re welcome to use it if you participate in this tag!
the sunshine blogger award
1) Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog. (Thanks Vani!)
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate eleven other blogs.
4) Give them eleven questions to answer.
5) Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Questions & Answers:
1. What’s the one thing you like about this blogging community? Everyone is so supportive and amazing! You guys are unlike any other group of people I’ve encountered online. I absolutely love it here. 😀
2. How would you describe your blog in just one sentence? Chickadee Lover Maggie is a personal/lifestyle blog where I write reviews, things I’ve made, what I’m learning, and what I’m doing! (that was quite the sentence…)
3. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what? Yes! It keeps me focused on the positive and living in the present moment.
4. What’s your favourite junk meal? Eh, a burger and fries. Classic American right here.
5. Do you read? If yes, what’s the last book you read? I think that’s two questions… ;D no worries. Yes! I read Sackett by Louis L’Amour and I wrote a review of it here.
6. According to you, what can we (as common citizens) do to make this world a better place to live in? Treat everyone with kindness and respect. We are responsible for how we interact with people, and setting the right example is the biggest step we can take toward making the world a more loving place.
7. How would you define the word ‘peace’ (in your own words)? When I’m listening to relaxing music and I’m content with how my day’s going (or how it went if it’s the end of the day). It’s very calming and, as implied, peaceful.
8. Do you think it is important to have a purpose in life or do you think there cannot be a specific purpose to life at all? I do indeed! Understanding why I do what I do, who I spend time with, where I invest all of my time – it’s important for me to have a purpose backing all of it.
9. Who inspires you the most? Robin Williams! His speed and wit, coupled with his love for people – he’s at the top of my inspirations list.
10. When in dire situations, what/who keeps you going? Music helps me to take my mind off of current challenging situations, but I also talk through things with my brother and parents.
11. What improvements would you like to make in your blog (if any)? Right now, I’m continuing to add to the types of posts I share, so I guess expanding my content! And creating more featured images. wait, that’s two… *sigh*
I accepted this award from an open invitation, so I’m passing it on! Everyone’s nominated! Just answer the same questions I did 🙂
Thanks for readiiiiing! You’re awesome, blogging is awesome, and I hope you have a lovely day.
wondering where I got that outro,